Buying Goods From Foreign Vendors

You can use the Procurement Card (Pcard) to purchase goods from a foreign vendor if the vendor:

  • Accepts Visa©
  • Does not require a written purchase order document.

Publications and reprints are common foreign purchases.

Foreign purchases that cannot be obtained with the Pcard include those that require customs duty papers, chemicals or items shipped freight-on-board (FOB) origin. A Campus Purchasing buyer must coordinate those types of purchases.