Skip to Main Content

Accounts Payable Forms & Instructions

Effective January 2, 2024, UCLA transitioned to its new procure-to-pay system, BruinBuy Plus. This web page is actively being updated; however, it still references the legacy BruinBuy system and processes. Review the BruinBuy Plus hub for additional information and resources. 


Select the appropriate Accounts Payable (AP) form for use. 

Form Description

Check Request Form (Excel)

Used by departments to request payment when an actual invoice cannot be provided by a vendor.

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization (PDF)

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is the automatic deposit of funds directly into a vendor's bank account. Vendors may sign up for EFT by completing the UCLA EFT Authorization Form. Please attach a voided check to the form, and mail it to the Accounts Payable (AP) address listed on the form. 

NOTE: A One-Time Payee cannot be set up for EFT payments.

Foreign Wire Transfer Request (PDF)

International wire transfers are a payment mechanism used for certain foreign vendors. The department should complete the Foreign Wire Transfer Request Form and forward the original to AP. Wire transfers are processed daily by 10 a.m. after internal approvals are obtained. The recipient's bank should receive payment within five business days.

Invoice Correction Notice (PDF)

Used to correct (adjust) the amount of an invoice. The department submits a copy of this form and the original invoice to AP in lieu of a corrected invoice from the vendor. 

Petty Cash Replenishment Request (Excel)

Complete and submit the form to AP for replenishment of petty cash funds (PCF). Establishments and closures should be directed to General Accounting.

Request For Stop Payment / Cancellation of Vendor Check (PDF)

Allows non-received, expired and lost checks to be cancelled and potentially reissued. The department faxes the completed form to AP. The process takes three to five business days. 

See How to Stop Payment & Cancel Checks for more information.

Tax Forms Hub

Access information and resources for the following AP-owned tax forms: Form 1099-MISC, Form 1099-NEC, Form 592-B, Form CA 590, Form CA 587, and Form W-9.