UCLA's Procurement Card (PCard) is a Visa® card for staff and faculty members who have buying responsibilities. The card simplifies purchasing of most routine, low-cost goods and services. See Related Information to learn more about the PCard.
Procurement Card Benefits
- Accepted by all vendors that take Visa®
- Ensures payment to vendors within 48 hours
- Eliminates purchase orders and invoice processing
- Combines ordering and paying into a single process
Common PCard Purchases
- Amazon purchases through the dedicated Amazon Business account
- Professional memberships for domestic companies with a duration of one year or less
- Domestic job postings.
See more common purchases here.
- Individual transaction amounts are set by each individual department up to the program limit maximums (including tax, freight, and handling charges).
- Built-in controls prohibit restricted purchases. Review the PCard Quick Reference Guide and "How to Request an Exception" training material for additional information.
- Foreign purchases are limited.