The goal of the UCLA Campus Purchasing is to acquire (buy, lease, rent, or lease-purchase) goods and services our UCLA departments need at the lowest economical cost consistent with quality and time considerations. We research markets for new products, ideas and efficient sources, which will result in cost savings and improved patient care, academic programs and research.
How to Become a Vendor with UCLA
Click each step to learn more:
- Check UCLA requirements and Accepted Products & Services List
- Vendor Onboarding
- Electronic Invoicing
This step is to verify your qualifications to become a vendor with UCLA and to ensure you have correct goods and services that UCLA purchases.
- Verify your product or service is on the Accepted Products & Services List
Important: UCLA Campus Purchasing does not oversee capital programs or hospital/medical purchasing.
UCLA Capital Programs
1060 Veteran Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Contact Tel: (310) 310-7015
Projects Currently Bidding
UCLA Medical Center
Materiel Management West Medical Building
10920 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 750
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Review UC Terms and Conditions
- Check your compliance with UCLA Insurance Requirements
- Ensure you have a business license or trade professional license that may be required for work
Additionally, please review:
A. Register in PaymentWorks
- To become a UCLA vendor, you will need to be invited to register in PaymentWorks.
- When a UCLA Department wants to purchase products or services from a vendor, the UCLA Department will invite the vendor to register in PaymentWorks.
- Vendors should work with the UCLA Department to receive the PaymentWorks invitation.
- For a list of UCLA Departments, go to https://www.college.ucla.edu/academics/departments-and-programs/
B. In addition to registering in PaymentWorks, if your company is a Small Business
- Get certified by obtaining Small Business certification, which is available online and free of charge. For your reference, please use NAICS Size Standards for Small Business (PDF)
- Join UCLA Small Business Google Group by emailing to SupplierDiversity@finance.ucla.edu
C. Additional information regarding UC Systemwide bidding opportunities greater than $100,000
- Register in CalUSource to get access to the UC Systemwide public bidding site.
- Registration is free and will provide notifications of upcoming bidding opportunities, in the desired product and service categories.
- Registration in CalUSource does not register your company in PaymentWorks.
UCLA has partnered with Transcepta Global Supplier Network to receive invoices electronically. After you complete your registration in PaymentWorks, please go to UCLA’s Transcepta enrollment page to set up your invoicing method.