Small Business Resource Fair
The 2018 Small Business Resource Fair is one of UCLA’s most effective and proven avenues for supporting the development and growth of business enterprise. Participation in the Fair provides small business owners with an opportunity to reach over 400 UCLA departments who purchase over $250 million annually in products and services. Additionally, the staff members who attend the fair are encouraged to consider patronizing the represented businesses for personal goods and services where appropriate.
The Small Business Resource Fair is coordinated by UCLA Staff Assembly, an organization dedicated to promoting the interests and welfare of all staff members. Staff Assembly offers scholarships for career enhancement and professional growth, enrichment programs, and resource opportunities to UCLA staff members.
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: UCLA John Wooden Center, Collins Court
Small businesses in the following categories:
- Biotech and Lab
- IT and Electronics
- Professional Services
- Food and party Supplies
- Printing and Office Supplies
Guidelines for a Sustainable Fair
We encourage you to minimize the use of paper and plastics, and reduce trash:
- No Styrofoam!
- Avoid single-use packaging, one-time banners and anything that crinkles (i.e. chip bags, candy wrappers, coffee creamers, etc.)
- Minimize paper flyers and giveaways that are not recyclable
From our side, we will provide:
- Bins for trash, compost and recycling
- Digital advertising and promotional material
- Sustainable catering
Getting to UCLA
- From the 405, Exit Wilshire Blvd. East – continue east on Wilshire Blvd. to Westwood Blvd. Turn left on Westwood Blvd. and continue north to the Parking and Information Kiosk located on Westwood Blvd. between Charles E. Young Drive South and Strathmore Place.
If you are a vendor, please give the password that was provided to you via email in order to receive your one parking permit. (One parking permit per booth, valid only Tuesday, January 30, 2018.)