Departments can now review recent invoice submissions on the UCLA Invoice Submission site.
Transcepta remains UCLA's preferred method for vendor invoice submission; however, we recognize that departments may receive invoices directly from vendors which require upload to the UCLA Invoice Submission site. The site's new functionality allows you to:
- Verify an invoice has been submitted,
- Check an invoice's status (when available), and
- View a copy of submitted materials.
How to Search for a Submitted Invoice
- On the UCLA Invoice Submission site, click on the Department Reports tab.
- On the Department Reports page, use the dropdown menu to select Invoice or PO Number.
To search by PO Number, you must enter at least the first four digits.
- Your results should now display. To see a copy of what was submitted, click View Invoice.