Purchasing: Other Policies and Manuals
This article provides information on the following topics related to Campus Purchasing:
For information on other regulations and laws that govern purchasing activities for the University, see the related links.
UC and UCLA purchasing delegations of authority originate from the Regents as follows:
- Regents Standing Orders give authority to the President.
- The President delegates purchasing authority to the Chancellors.
- The Chancellor delegates purchasing authority to Administration.
- Administration delegates purchasing authority to Purchasing.
- Other delegations of authority can be found online.
Policies on delegations of authority can be found below.
Execution of purchase contracts, subcontracts and standard purchase orders for materials to be supplied to the University
Duties of the President of the University
Composition and Powers of the Corporation
Provides dollar limit purchasing authority by job level
Some organizations that interact with Campus Purchasing have their policies in manuals:
|UCLA Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual; changes to APPs|
|UC Facilities Manual||Construction policy and requirements|
|UC Accounting Manual||Financial policy and requirements|
|Research Administration Office||UC Research and Administration|