UCLA has partnered with Amazon to create a dedicated Amazon Business account for low value purchases. Amazon Business provides numerous expedient benefits that make it preferable to standard Amazon purchasing.
Some of these benefits include:
- Group organization enables logistical control to facilitate departmental structure
- User roles provide to delegate control responsibilities
- Approval workflows to regulate user purchases
- Business analytics to identify, model, and interpret departmental spending
- Prime 2-day shipping to all tangible orders
- Business specific pricing and quantity discounts
- Access to business exclusive items and offers
- Category protections to prevent miscellaneous purchases
- Shared payment methods to standardize payment and shipping
- Dedicated Amazon Business Customer support
Amazon Business provides an easy way for requisitioners to support campus small-business and sustainability initiatives. The search engine automatically organizes results by placing sustainable or small business items first. This prevents the need for requisitioners to individually curate items to fulfill university preferences.
The Pcard is the only acceptable payment for UCLA Amazon Business. Ensure that your department has a Pcard to benefit from Amazon Business.
Pcard holders should have received an email from noreply@Amazon.com to activate their Amazon Business Account using their work email address. Please contact Pcard Help Desk with any questions regarding out central Amazon Business.