|What to do ||How to do it |
|1. Immediately report the lost or stolen item to the Campus Police to ensure that it is properly tracked.|
- Call the Campus Police Department to report the missing item
- Obtain a copy of the Campus Police report
2. Disposal must be performed in the Asset Management System (AMS)
- Complete a lost or stolen disposal transaction in the Asset Management System (AMS). Be sure to include the Campus Police report number in the proper field.
|3. Confirm that the equipment has been removed from your inventory.|
- Check the Asset Management System (AMS) to see that the equipment record has been removed from your inventory.