Skip to Main Content

Equipment Management Forms & Policies


Authorization to Use University Property Off CampusTo record property loans between departments of the University and private individual, agencies, or other campuses.Word
Bill of Sale  To sell University equipment. Word
Dollar Saver Ad FormFor equipment custodians and authorized personnel to place advertisements in the Dollar Saver. Excel
EIMR Equipment Inventory Modification Request for equipment purchased with extramural funds. Word
Annual Certification of Equipment InventoryAcknowledge and certify physical inventory of equipment. Word
AMS Login Request FormAdd/change a custodian or get access to Asset Management System. Word
Equipment Loan AgreementTo record property loans from external agencies (excluding federal) or private individuals to University departments.Coming
Fabrication Request FormTo identify quantity, description and function of fabrication of equipment for the Equipment Management database. Word
Resale Certificate FormFor resellers to certify their right to resale equipment in California. Word
UC Bulletin BUS-29Management and control of University equipment. Web
UC Bulletin BUS-38Disposal of excess material and transfer of federally funded University-owned material. Web