Below are resources to help departments resolve their invoice issues.
|BruinBuy Change Orders
- Describes when a change order is needed and shows how to process one.
- Provides links to the BruinBuy User Guide for step-by-step instructions on processing change orders.
|How to Stop Payment & Cancel Checks
- The vendor has not received their check yet and it has been more than two weeks since the check has been issued. What do I do next?
- A check was created with the wrong vendor address. How do I resend a check to another address?
|How to Reduce Payment Delays to Vendors & Employees
- Tips on common issues that cause delays in payment to vendors or reimbursements to employees.
- Suggests proactive steps that purchase order (PO) preparers can take to prevent delays.
|Invoice & Purchase Order Troubleshooting
- Common hold-reason codes for Hold & Incomplete (H & I) reports and how to resolve them:
- PB: Invoice unit price is greater than the PO unit price.
- PG: Lines on invoice do not match PO.
- PX: Not a valid PO; PO does not exist in our system.
- PE: PO is closed.
- PF: PO is created for another vendor.
- All H & I Hold-Reason Codes: Complete list of hold-reason codes.
- What can I submit for reimbursement?
- How do I submit a reimbursement request?
- What type of documentation do I need?
- What policies regulate reimbursement procedures?
|Releasing Encumbrances & Memo Liens
- How do I release an encumbrance when a PO has been paid in full, but the P.O. still shows a balance on the encumbrance?
- What does it mean to zero out a PO?